You know, aside from the fact that I differ (to say it mildly) on
Mr. Pall's views on race.....

I can't help but be amused by Pall's latest posting.  It is so clear
to me that he just wants to be told what to do! If you read
the "instructions" he has been given, that yagna group is just
setting him up for the "Lakshmi wasn't pleased with you.  You have
to do more yagyas." scam.  Can't you just see it coming? Apparently
Pall can't.  They got him so busy he doesn't have time to think,
reflect, examine, question.

Why why why don't people want to think for themselves?  It seems
that Pall was pissed at Ben Collins because he wouldn't feed him the
answers he wanted to hear. We all want it to be so easy....just tell
me what to do!

So I'll bet that Pall is going to get separated from a lot of money
and 6 months from now there wil be a new story.  Sort of like the
whole Vedic City pundit thing...just one more condition to satisfy.

It's always just around the corner isn't it?

-BostonBob