> > According to Barry, the levitation was not REAL- it was
> > just a Rama SIDDHI thing. A magician can do a lot when
> > he is up on a stage in a dark lecture hall with assistants
> > mall around. It's not complicated. H.P Blavatsky apparently
> > used to do these kinds of parlor tricks all the time. Go figure.

On 3/29/2014 10:21 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
As you know, Richard--because you quoted Barry's post saying so--according to Barry, he saw Lenz levitate in many different situations, not just lecture halls or places where he might have had help staging an illusion. It's fine to make Barry look foolish by questioning what it was that Barry saw or imagined he saw, but when you quote him and then lie about what he said, it makes you look like a worse fool than he is.

If I was directly quoting Barry, I would have used quotation marks. Here is the full quote:

"I will also admit, for the same reasons, that there might have been some kind of psychic siddhi going on, in which people's perceptions were altered to allow them to see a phenomenon that might not have been present on a physical level. But there was never any suggestion of what was about to happen. The most he'd ever say was, "Watch." He never said *what* to watch for, and levitation was only one of the siddhis he was good at, so there was no telling what, if anything, was going to happen. And yet most of us saw stuff, and everyone who saw it agreed on what was seen." - TurquoiseB