On 3/29/2014 11:00 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

Barry also thinks it's FUN to lie and mislead, etc., etc. He knows I'm neither psychotic nor a cultist; he also knows he is /vastly/ more bitchy than I am. If his family really thinks I'm a psychotic cult bitch, it's because they're so stupid they believe what he tells them.

Probably nobody is dumb enough to show their friends or family all the messages they've posted to the internet, all pretty much saying the same thing since 1996; especially if your family is made up of writers. It would be kind of embarrassing if they actually found out that Barry has posted over 50,000 messages to a discussion board dedicated to yogic flying. Go figure.

They'd probably just shake their heads and conclude that this guy is real a nut case. LoL!

I think my family kinda nailed it. Once you understand that she's a psychotic cult bitch, what more is there to learn?