On 3/29/2014 2:37 PM, emilymae...@yahoo.com wrote:
> you said "today we went to this place" and you posted a picture.  That
> was the first post and the one that Share replied to with "what kind
> of a place is it, Richard?"  She later acknowledged she thought it was
> a museum.

When I first saw the Apple Store in the mall I said "What on earth are
they doing in there with all those Apple toys?" I still can't figure the
whole thing out - are they instant messaging each other or what?

Yes, I have a laptop computer and I know how to use it - it has a
keyboard. But, the keyboard keys are like "chiclet" keys - you can't
speed type on it - I can type 100 words per minute with 100 errors. The
keyboards on these things are crap!

So, I can't imagine what these kids are doing with those dumb on-screen
keyboards.

Real nerds use a Key Tronic mechanical keyboard. Most keyboards use a
standard 55 grams of force required to register every key, Ergo
Technology has 5 different levels of force. From 35 grams to 80 grams -
that correspond to the strength of the finger that touches the keys. Go
figure.