Thanks Share.  Yes there was not a single evergreen tree yesterday.  And we
have a big oak tree in our backyard, just bare. But now begins that ever so
gradual transformation where a little green starts to appear, and before you
know it, voila!

 It seems like the urban sprawl has reversed in the last few years and so
people are moving back into the city, and with that, businesses to serve them.

 I'm looking forward to being more active,and taking more walks.

 I hope you have a nice week as well!

 Steve, I know what you mean about how beautiful sparse foliage can be,
especially at this time of year when the buds on trees are just coming out.
Sublime! Plus, how great that you all now have a good food store within walking
distance. I've noticed, now that the ice and snow are gone, that even a few
little walks each day makes a good difference in how I feel. Hope you have a
good week and thanks for the beautiful pictures.

 On Sunday, March 30, 2014 10:29 PM, "steve.sundur@..." <steve.sundur@...>