From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Microbes exterminate life on Earth!

Thanks.  This is not a group one can take too seriously. :-D

Unless, obviously, you are Judy Stein or Ann or Nabby or Jim-Bob. They seem to
take it very seriously indeed. :-)

On 04/01/2014 08:31 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I gotta finally come out and say it.  Your posts have really been fun to read
>over the last few months.
>

>---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote :
>

>We're starting an new TV series called "Pattern Masters".
>

>On 04/01/2014 04:36 PM, Pundit Sir wrote:
>>
>It's all a matter of positioning and placement within the pattern.
>

>On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Share Long <sharelong60@...> wrote:
>

>>Ok, noozguru, imho, this is Post of the Month. Whoops, April 1! Ok, how about
>>Post of the Season? Post of Last Month? Anyway, I like it and think it would
>>be a great bumper sticker: Enjoy your pattern while you can. I shall, Oprah
>>or no Oprah (-:
>>

>>On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 1:09 PM, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:
>>

>>Life is nothing but a pattern that occurs throughout planets in the universe
>>when conditions are right.  You are nothing but a pattern Pundito.  Enjoy
>>your pattern while you can.
>>
>>On 04/01/2014
                                                          09:30
                                                          AM, Pundit Sir
                                                          wrote:

>>>OMG
We are all going to die!

                                                          04:46 AM,
                                                          salyavin808
                                                          wrote:

> [...]
microbes may be responsible for the largest mass extinction in Earth's history.
Fossil remains show that sometime around 252 million years ago, about 90
percent of all species on Earth were suddenly wiped out -- by far the largest
of this planet's five known mass extinctions. It turns out that Methanosarcina
had acquired a particularly fast means of making methane, and the team's
detailed mapping of the organism's history now shows that this transfer
happened at about the time of the end-Permian extinction.