> I hope a few out-of-the-box thinkers here w.r.t. TM and meditation
> in general have been having fun with the Oxytocin articles and
< studies I've been posting today. I know I sure have. Here's another
> one:

It's just amazing how much time and energy Barry is putting forth in order
to get back at Judy. From 1996 until 2014 is a long time to be focusing on
winning a religious debate. Somebody should do a study on what motivates
some people to be obsess. Judy is The Corrector, and that's not such a bad
thing on a discussion board, but Barry seems to be truly obsessive in a bad
way.

I'm not even reading his stuff anymore because 99% of it is just an attempt
to get back at Judy - stuck record, I guess. It's just amazing the
thousands and thousands of words this guy Barry has posted in an effort to
get Judy for hurting his feeling. It is truly astounding how many negative
message Barry has posted about MMY and TM, WHEN IT'S OBVIOUS IT'S ALL ABOUT
JUDY