The Judy template.  The setup that's launched a thousand arguments.  Or at
least used to.  PTL for that.

 No no no, Share, that isn't an answer to the question I asked.

 If you can't or don't want to answer it, just say so. But don't pretend you
did answer it.

 Judy, short answer: yes.

Long answer: I had already read the wikipedia article when your post appeared.
And I don't think anybody on the planet is fully developed.

For me, in the context of FFL, I find that I guess about how developed someone
is by the TONE of MOST of their posts.