Little shakers may be a relative term.  When the Loma Prieta earthquake
happened in October 1989, my dad saw the walls of the house shake for about a
minute or so.  Luckily, he was safe and the house was not damaged.

 At that time, I was still living in Seattle and was watching the World Series
when the programming was interrupted due to the shaker.  But I was in Seattle
during the big earthquake over there in 2001 (I think that was the year, as I
recall).  I remember our office building was swaying back and forth and we were
at the 32nd floor.  I hid underneath my desk.  Thankfully, our building did not
sustain any damages, except for a few streaks if cracked paint in the emergency
stair well. However, an old red brick building at the Pioneer Square sustained
some damages.

 I've been sayin' it  might be another 20-25 years before a big one here as the
faults have settled for awhile.  So all we will get is a few little shakers.