On 4/4/2014 8:36 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote:
Just wondering what those longer boards sticking up above the front doorway and window are for. Perhaps they are indicative of some advanced Vastu installatation.

Well, I think that what you are seeing with the high boards on top is the result of having some boards to use for the remodeling, but you have no saw - but you do have a hammer and nails. My theory is that the previous owners got this little place before it was finished by the original builder, and wanted to turn it into a general store. So, the long boards may have been meant to hold up a sign above the building such as a sign that read: Joe's Place, or something like that. Go figure.