I'm being too harsh, they are actually pretty good insights. The one of Blair
makes him look like a vampire, so Bush must have known him really well.

 A lot of the pictures give you a sense of the humour and kindness of the
people, especially the easterners. Not bad. I'd let him do one of me.

 But the one of Putin, is that scary or what?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote :

 That's funny too.  Hey, I look at those portraits and I recognize their
likeness.  Personally, I have zero ability in the arena of portraiture.  For
me, even a paint by numbers canvass would generate something a 5-yr old might
do. I am more abstract spatially.

 Really ? Looks like the people he did "portraits" of has serious skin-diseases.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dmevans365@...> wrote :

 Absolutely.  I saw these and was pretty impressed with his talent.  I wish
he'd never gone into politics.

 George W. Bush has recently displayed his works of art, as shown in the link
below.  What do you think?

 He's a better artist than he was a president.

 http://news.yahoo.com/photos/portraits-by-george-w-bush-slideshow/
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/portraits-by-george-w-bush-slideshow/