Share,

 I'd be interested to look at his jyotish chart.  He probably has a yoga for
bachelorhood, but not necessarily celebate.

 John, he has often stated that he never intends to marry. In fact, he broke up
with one girlfriend simply because she admitted in an interview that she wanted
to marry someday and have children.