it would be at this point like this that an old girl friend would make an
airplane sound and a gesture of a hand moving over her head.

 Or as Audrey said to Seymour in Little Shop of Horrors, "You're acting
peculiar Judy"

 What debate? I wasn't debating anything with you, just pointing out that there
were multiple versions of the Beatles-leaving-Maharishi story.

 What that got to do with anything? Other than deflecting the debate....

 Well, you might have a bit of a conflict with Share about this. Her infamous
accusation that she had been "psychologically raped" by Robin emerged a month
after the fact. At the time, what he'd said was no more than a minor
irritation, and she apologized to Robin for being grumpy, blaming it on having
had too much sugar the previous day.

 Whatever happend re Mia Farrow: I don't care what she thinks of it now, what
she said at the time was fascinating. Did she make it up and change her mind or
was she persuaded to by everyone else? We will never know but I'd always take
the closest account of something to the time it was supposed to have happened
as being the most accurate, any detective will tell you that. Memory is
unreliable and impressionable.