 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Marshy
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Saturday, April 5, 2014, 10:09 PM

 I think it
 works both ways Michael.  Sometimes you look back on
 things more fondly, and sometimes the
 opposite.
 There are times when I feel I could easily slip back
 into my old TM routine along with the belief system that
 went along with that.
 And
 then I think for others, as time goes on,  MMY is
 painted as an increasingly bad person.  Maybe when they
 left, it was, "enough of this shit, I'm outta
 here", but now MMY has morphed into a con man
 extraordinaire, an unenlightened person who just happened to
 have a bit of charisma.
 For
 me, my eyes have been opened some, but I got launched on a
 spiritual path, as I think you did.  And it is
 something for which I am immensely grateful.  Not to
 get too sentimental about it.

 ---In
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
<mjackson74@...> wrote
 :

 Add to that the
 fact that some of Sir Paul's friends/girlfriends say
 that he has been smoking pot for more than 40 years like
 some Brits drink tea, as in every single day. Then suddenly
 he and Ringo are stumping for David Lynch - reckon they just
 woke up one day and said "Gee, I am gonna start doing
 ads for TM and telling how lucky I was to spend a few weeks
 in India with Marshy." Lynch is giving them something
 in return for their PR, count on it.

 On Sat, 4/5/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com
mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com>