It's not complicated.

After reading all the published reports posted online and most of the books
about the incident, I guess I can safely say that MMY did not rape Mia
Farrow.

So, let's review what we know:

John and Cynthia went to a yoga meditation camp over in India, according to
Nancy. Paul was there too, with Jane Asher. At the yoga camp, John tried to
sneak Yoko Ono in through the bathroom window, but Cynthia kicked John out
of the bedroom, according to Cynthia. John went over to Paul and Jane's
room and they smoked some weed smuggled in by Magic Alex, according to
Chopra.

When MMY found out about it, he kicked John and Paul out of the camp. When
John and Paul got back from India they told a few fibs about their
experience in India as a cover-up. Then, John grew a long beard, dressed
himself up in white pajamas, shacked up with Yoko in a Canadian hotel
room,and went on TV to demonstrate their yoga technique - bed yoga for
world peace.

You can't make this stuff up.

[image: Inline image 1]