Judy, Judy, Judy!  I am laughing so hard the tears are running down my cheeks.
Isn't this the truth!  Ah ha ha ha.....so good.

 This is for you, Emily:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQBUChBG98Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQBUChBG98Q

 Ha. It was a beautiful line from Share to Emily, I thought.  No one dismisses
her posts better than Share does.

 Well, took you long enough!  I first posted this.  Share's response was
"Thanks, Emily. I admit I've never developed an appreciation for jazz. Maybe
next lifetime smile."   Then, Nabby went  hog wild and posted it from every
country he could find.  Now, you have jumped on the happy train, hopefully
working up a few more dance steps.  I feel kind of sorry for Share, all this
"happiness" to deal with, even though it is a song from her favorite movie,
Despicable Me 2.  It's all part of her journey to "full development," I guess.

 I wouldn't categorize this song as "jazz", far from it.