I'm afraid your "feeling" is irrelevant. Like I said this is a series of
interviews "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" made by Jerry Seinfeld. David
Lynch had nothing to do with it.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMjoCluDFb4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMjoCluDFb4

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :

 I think you are wrong. This talk has very much the feel of some of the scenes
of INLAND EMPIRE to it though I think it isn't staged past asking them to sit
and talk.

 Always nice to see hugely successful people also have that serious side and
stick to meditation over a long period. As opposed to the pundits on FFL.

 The Jerry Seinfeld/Howard Stern talk is not a David Lynch production. This
Jerry Seinfeld talk obviously is:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4VvNJiFI-E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4VvNJiFI-E

 If feels like David Lynch or one of his people just asked them to set there
and discuss TM as though it were a casual conversation. Of course, given
David's ability to work with VCR cameras, it may have been a completely
contrived, multi-take scene.