--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> snip
>
> > Don't be misled by the fact that some of the TM
> > research reference lists give the source of many
> > studies as the Collected Papers.  If you check,
> > you'll find those are reprints of studies that were
> > originally published elsewhere, in independent
> > journals.  And again, the most recent volume of the
> > Collected Papers was published a decade and a half
> > ago.  No TM research since then, except for *maybe*
> > a paper or two in Modern Science and Vedic Science,
> > has been published in a TMO publication.
>
> Oh OK, I assumed Collected Papers was used when there wasn't a
> better reference.

But remember, even if every single last study
had only been published in the Collected Papers
(which is not the case), you'd still have 15
years of research published *after* the last
volume of the Collected Papers.

> I'll try to find the website again too as I think we're
> talking about a different universe of studies - many of
> the studies I saw listed, esp M-effect ones, weren't really
> published at all but were simply doctoral theses done by mum
> students or presentations given at various conferences.

Yes, there are a number of those in the "universe"
of studies I'm talking about.  You said you thought
*80 percent* of the studies were published in TMO
publications or were never actually published, but
that simply can't be the case.  Maybe my estimate
of 10 percent is a bit low, but it's nowhere near
80 percent.

  When Hagelin talks about there being 80
> something different studies proving the M-effect, he's including the
> studies in the list I saw.

Obviously studies of the ME are the least likely
of all the TM studies to find publication in
independent journals, so that's where you're most
likely to find studies on the research lists that
are just dissertations or conference proceedings.

Several, however, *have* been published in peer-
reviewed journals.  Those few outweigh all the
others.