It's all about Judy - it probably really has nothing to do with living
conditions in India.

 Since when did India and not Being become "home of all knowledge" ?

 Modern India, home of all knowledge and the Va-Va-Voom Vedas, has a problem
with over 50% of its population just shitting in the streets, so they
commissioned this Public Service Announcement to turn things around. Somehow I
don't think dancing poo is quite gonna do it.

 India Has A Problem With People Sh*tting In Public, So They Made A PSA - Digg

http://digg.com/video/india-has-a-problem-with-people-sh-tting-in-public-so-they-made-a-psa

 India Has A Problem With People Sh*tting In Public, ...
http://digg.com/video/india-has-a-problem-with-people-sh-tting-in-public-so-they-made-a-psa
 Yup, apparently over half the population in India just craps right out in the
open and we're pretty sure a video of dancing poops isn't going to help.

 View on digg.com
http://digg.com/video/india-has-a-problem-with-people-sh-tting-in-public-so-they-made-a-psa
 Preview by Yahoo