LOL, Obama red lines are equivalent to a *double- dog dare you".  He never
should have canceled the eastern European missile defense system and should
have expanded it. "Tell Vladamir that I can be more flexible after my
re-election."
On Thursday, April 17, 2014 2:12 AM, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>