On 4/17/2014 2:34 PM, TurquoiseBee wrote:
To Judy, this is what I meant by being able to come up with one's own argument, and in one's own language. All you are capable of is the same thing Curtis suspects Fess of doing -- intellectual McCarthyism: "I have in my hand a list of the Great Books that you have to read and accept the premises of before you can understand the profundity of the things I can't be bothered to explain to you because you haven't read the Great Books. I win."

It's all about Judy - but I have in my hand all the books that Rama wrote, which you probably have not read, much less read the works of Fess. I guess when you told that tale about the Rama levitation you thought you were winning too. LoL!

---
is active.