From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of anonymousff
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:29 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] google vs. yahoo

hi guys,

I'm contemplating opening a internet group that discusses spiritual
matters on a very broad basis
and wonder if from your experience should I use the Yahoo platform or
the Google one.

Do you see any advantages to either yahoo or google in that respect,
i.e. managing the group,
tools, user restrictions, user friendly etc.

secondly, after the group is established, how do I advertise it to
other users?

any advice will be appreciated.