Vero Beach probably has it's advantages too, price is one. A 3 bedroom flat in
Nice could set you back 1,3 mill $
http://www.prestigeproperty.co.uk/property/168606/Apartment-Nice-France/
http://www.prestigeproperty.co.uk/property/168606/Apartment-Nice-France/
generally more than double that of Vero Beach
http://www.homes.com/property/940-turtle-cove-ln-vero-beach-fl-32963/id-200006602424/

http://www.homes.com/property/940-turtle-cove-ln-vero-beach-fl-32963/id-200006602424/
 Agreed to what you said about Nader, always liked the fellow.

 Nablusoss, here in the states some FFers hie off in winter to a place in
Florida called Vero Beach. Probably not as nice as Nice (-:
Anyway, yes the meeting was good, though it went a little too late for my
preference. imo Dr. Nader embodies a loving heart and brilliant mind and down
to earth practicality. I think Maharishi chose wisely when he chose him.

 On Friday, April 18, 2014 7:20 AM, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>