On 4/18/2014 8:26 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:
If you disagree, produce either of these supposed beings. Or the other one, for that matter. :-)

We don't have to produce the Tooth Fairy or Santa Clause - all we have to do is send in the clowns - you'd believe in anything if it was up on stage and had mirrors all around it - or some smoke out in the desert. The problem with taking LSD in the desert is you come down - at least most people do - and get back to reality.

"Rama walked on air. He appeared to glide over the desert sands as if boards with rollers were attached to his legs. His legs appeared as light beams that formed triangles at the bottom. "

The Last Incarnation of Lord Vishnu"
http://www.meditationclub.com/LastIncarnation.pdf

---
is active.