--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Many thanks, Vaj. I also really like the definition below
> of "weak,"
> > etc., as I have just now been playing with the possibilities
that
> > the 3 Vishnu-Vishnu subgunas (Conception, pre-natal sleep, pre-
> natal
> > dream) introduce Gravity; the 3 Vishnu-Brahma subgunas (pre-
natal
> > waking, birth, and sleep) introduce the Strong force; the 3
Vishnu-
> > Shiva subgunas (dreaming, waking, T.C.-I) introduce the Weak
force
> > (hence purva phalguni); and the 3 Brahma-Vishnu subgunas (T.C.-
II,
> > C.C., and G.C.) introduce the Electromagnetic force.
> >
> > The 3 Brahma-Brahma subgunas (U.C., B.C, ripened B.C.) introduce
> > and "destroy" or embrace the True Self, pivoting around B.C. as
> the
> > end of spacetime; then the 3 Brahma-Shiva subgunas reiterate the
> > Brahma-Vishnus, embracing the E-M force; the 3 Shiva-Vishnu
> subgunas
> > embrace the Weak force; the 3 Shiva-Brahma subgunas embrace the
> > Strong force; and the 3 Shiva-Shiva subgunas embrace the
> > Gravitational force :-)
>

> By "introduce" I mean, "allow one to identify with, incarnate
> within;" by "embrace" I mean "allow one to assimilate, digest,
> dissolve and resolve into bliss"...again, the two poles of
> Love/Matter and Bliss/Energy...

0: Vishnu-Vishnu-Vishnu (Conception): Unconscious incarnation within
Gravity/love/matter
1: Vishnu-Vishnu-Brahma (Prenatal Sleep): Consciousness of
Gravity/love/matter
2: Vishnu-Vishnu-Shiva (Prenatal Dreaming) (Temporary) annihilation
of Gravity/love/matter in bliss

3: Vishnu-Brahma-Vishnu (Prenatal Waking) Unconscious identification
with Strong Force (separate body)
4: Vishnu-Brahma-Brahma (Birth) Consciousness of Strong Force
(separate body)
5: Vishnu-Brahma-Shiva (Sleep) (Temporary) annihilation of Strong
Force (separate body) in bliss

6: Vishnu-Shiva-Vishnu (Dreaming) Unconscious identification with
Weak Force (decay and aging)
7: Vishnu-Shiva-Brahma (Waking State) Consciousness of Weak Force
(decay and aging)
8: Vishnu-Shiva-Shiva (Transcendence-I) (Temporary) annihilation of
Weak Force (decay and and aging) in bliss

9: Brahma-Vishnu-Vishnu (Transcendence-II) Unconscious
identification with Consciousness/Light
10: Brahma-Vishnu-Brahma (Cosmic Consciousness) Consciousness of
Consciousness/Light
11: Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva (God Consciousness) (Temporary) annihilation
of Consciousness/Light in bliss

12: Brahma-Brahma-Vishnu (Unity Consciousness) Unconscious
identification with Self (Solar Angel)
13: Brahma-Brahma-Brahma (Crossing into Brahman) Consciousness of
Self as Solar Angel (Golden no-timespace)
14: Brahma-Brahma-Shiva (Ripened Brahman; Unity-prime) Annihilation
of Self/Solar Angel in bliss of Wholeness

15: Brahma-Shiva-Vishnu ("Krishna," God Consciousness-prime)
Wholeness as Conscious Light blissfully incarnating
16: Brahma-Shiva-Brahma (Cosmic Consciousness-prime) Wholeness as
Conscious Light blissfully conscious
17: Brahma-Shiva-Shiva (Transcendence-II-prime) Conscious Light-
Wholeness annihilating into bliss

18: Shiva-Vishnu-Vishnu (Transcendence-I-prime) Wholeness
embracing/annihilating Weak Force (decay and aging) as unconscious
incarnation of youthing
19: Shiva-Vishnu-Brahma (Waking State-prime) Wholeness
embracing/annihilating Weak Force (decay and aging) as conscious
light/youthing
20: Shiva-Vishnu-Shiva (Dreaming-prime) Wholeness
embracing/annihilating Weak Force (decay and aging) into bliss

21: Shiva-Brahma-Vishnu (Sleep-prime) Wholeness
embracing/annihilating Strong Force (separate body) as unconscious
incarnation of multitudes
22: Shiva-Brahma-Brahma (Birth-prime; Death) Wholeness
embracing/annihilating Strong Force (separate body) as conscious
multitudes
23: Shiva-Brahma-Shiva (Afterdeath Waking) Wholeness
embracing/annihilating Strong Force (separate body) into bliss

24: Shiva-Shiva-Vishnu (Afterdeath Dreaming) Wholeness
embracing/annihilating Gravity as unconscious incarnation of bliss
25: Shiva-Shiva-Brahma (Afterdeath Sleep) Wholeness
embracing/annihilating Gravity as conscious bliss
26: Shiva-Shiva-Shiva (Dissolution) Wholeness embracing/annihilating
Gravity into bliss

:-)