Re: "Rama walked on air. He appeared to glide over the desert sands as if
boards with rollers were attached to his legs. His legs appeared as light beams
that formed triangles at the bottom. "

 Richard, you are soooooo JELLOS!  I know, deep down, you just wish you had
seen this.  Did you ever take hallucinogenics?  If you did, and they were any
good, you should be able to relate....