[and, go on your way]..

 Nice blog.  I enjoyed reading it.  Those were fun times. MJ, I am sorry that
you are so angry that you can not appreciate them now. Rick Archer once asked
Ammachi about spiritual dissonance of different teachers. She asked, did you
gain anything of value from them?   He affirmed he did. She gave a good answer
then, “If you are walking along and find a diamond in a pile of shit what do
you do?” .. . “Pick it out and wash it off, and go on your way.” was her
answer. .. . Sage advice. It seems sad you just keep stepping in the shit and
track it all around now.
 -Buck

 mjackson74 writes:

 Its this kind of shit that makes people realize the extreme cult thinking that
can take place in the TM Movement - thank you for posting and confirming the
cult mentality

 srijau mailto:srijau@...wrote:
  Rajas were part of this Lila as narrated by Linga
Purana
https://www.facebook.com/MaharishiVedicCookingschool/posts/10152084286875835
https://www.facebook.com/MaharishiVedicCookingschool/posts/10152084286875835