You forgot to mention "lots of skin." Too much for it to be on "broadcast". It's on WGN which is a Chicago station that has been a cable network for years though the station itself is a CW affiliate. Looks like their foray into an "original series." I thought it was not too bad at all and certainly not juvenile. You watch shows with fairies, vampires, werevolves and even dragons so what's wrong with a show that treats witchcraft as if it were real? And then their the John Alden bent on the story where he thinks it isn't real. In the Seattle University District back the 1970s there was a shop that featured witchcraft artifacts and books.