 From: "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 6:44 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Is Classical Theism Really the Strongest Version
of the God Idea?

   Actually, the "fire hydrant" analogy is a perfect one for Barry's near-total
ignorance of metaphyics. (As well as of Robin.)

 Discussions of God and theology make Barry very nervous; that's why he's
especially irritable and gratuitously nasty this morning.

 But what do you think of the metaphysical arguments for the existence of god
as opposed to more materialistic approaches?

Try to remember who you're talking to, Salyavin. This is a person who actually
believed Robin Carlsen was bright and charismatic and worth following as a
spiritual teacher. Your question is like asking a fire hydrant to explain
physics. :-)