From: Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com>

To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Why people read the Personals ads

LOL! Had a friend at work years ago that used to get nagged by his wife all the
time. One day he told her "all I want is this chair , TV and to be left alone"!
The next day he came home from work and the house had been stripped bare except
for the TV and chair, He never saw her again!

I've never forgotten how a friend I hadn't seen in some time told me that he
and his girlfriend had broken up some years earlier. "Yeah, one day, with no
warning, she just moved out. Took the dog with her. [insert perfectly-timed
pause here] And you know...sometimes I really miss that dog."  :-)