 Ann, it's not Buck's fault. I think I feel guilty because I could round and I
don't. But I simply don't like it and moreover, don't think I'm suited for it.

 I'd probably have to agree with you on the rounding. You'd be better off
taking a brisk walk or dancing vigorously to "Big Noise from Winnetka".

 On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 11:05 PM, "awoelflebater@..." <awoelflebater@...>

 Buck, I go to the Dome twice a day and if that ain't good enough then shiver
me timbers and ahoy, matey!

 Buck has, presumably, lost his mind Share. There is nothing you can do to make
him happy except to join him in his delirium. I would strongly advise against
doing so.