!Pictures of Armageddon!
 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27232523

 To really mediate this, we need much better public school education using and
teaching all that is scientific towards a more invincible future. Like taking
more quiet time employing effective transcending meditation into the
educational design of our schools, employing quiet time meditation in to our
workplaces, and taking meditation in to our homes and home-life. -Buck

 We need a revolution in the spiritual outlook of humanity right now. This is
about public education.

 An Entrenched Materialism of our vast human race is the problem at core. The
problem is fundamentally spiritual.

 We Must,
 End the Use of Dirty Fuels,
 Now. ..
 http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-27008352
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-27008352

 The problem is way too beyond just sustainability.

 We are talking survival.  As a species.
 It is quite time for a change. Radical change.
 -Buck in the Dome

 The World Simply Must

 End the Use of Dirty Fuels,
 Rampant Materialism, Hyper-Industrial Production and the Over-consumption of
the consumer economies of the world at too high a level by too many people to
be sustainable is the problem.

 sharelong60 writes: What does the Syrian war, destruction of Indonesian parks
and Texas have in common?
 The premiere of a new Showtime series, Years of Living Dangerously,
unexpectedly on global warming.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brvhCnYvxQQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brvhCnYvxQQ

 Its 1 hour.