WE ARE A LIVING EXPRESSION OF the TRANSCENDENT'S PERFECTION.

 Every individual is a living expression of a perfection of the Unified Field,
in wholeness, power, creativity, and joy. We have within us the pattern of
perfection and the ability to bring it into manifestation.
 Today, and every day, have the opportunity to be God the Unified Field
manifest in expression. By fully being all who you are, demonstrate the Unified
Field Transcendent in our own unique ways. Offer love and kindness, peace and
acceptance to others as a saint. Act with honor and integrity and live a joyous
and fulfilling life.
 We are made in the image and likeness of the God Field the Transcendent
Unified Field, a living expression of Natural Law here to express, as fully, a
divine nature of Being.

 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Unified Field incarnate
within you, which you have from from the Transcendent?—1 Corinthians 6:19

 Jai Gurus Dev.
 Paraphrasing from Daily Word,
 -Buck

 BLESS THIS GLORIOUS PLANET AND ALL THAT LIVE UPON IT.
 In Genesis we read, “In the beginning, of the Unified Field came the heavens
and the earth … Then in vibration the Unified Field Transcendent felt, ‘Let the
land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land’ … in
Self-referral the Unified Field saw all that it had made in natural law, and it
was very good.”
 Today we express our deep gratitude to the Unified Field Transcendent for this
planet and all its glory. To show our appreciation, we take care of our earthly
home, start to garden, plant a tree, or pick up garbage around our community,
enjoy a walk in nature or meditate at sunrise and at sunset. We bless the Earth
by caring for it and respecting its delicate balance, which allows all life to
coexist in harmony and flourish in abundance. Jai Guru Dev.
 Paraphrasing from Daily Word,
 -Buck

 I bow my knees before the Field, from whom every family in heaven and on earth
takes its name.—Ephesians 3:14-15

 REJOICE IN THE UNIFIED FIELD CHRIST TRANSCENDENT WITHIN.
 This Easter, rejoice in Jesus Christ for demonstrating that no worldly tomb
can imprison the living, loving, eternal Unified Field. No matter what the
circumstances, the resurrecting power of the Unified Field within restores and
uplifts us.
 Thank you, Jesus Christ, for showing us the way to resurrection.
 Paraphrasing the Daily Word,
 -Buck in the Dome

 I am the resurrection and the life.—John 11:25

 Good Friday signifies the day on which Jesus was crucified and laid in the
tomb. It symbolizes the process of transformation followed by resurrection. One
can see it as a time for Being in the Unified Field transcendent and enter into
a higher state of consciousness as we release what no longer serves our spirit.
 This day we prepare for our own transformation as we enter the Silence of our
Meditation. In this sacred space we go beyond anything separating us from that
love of the Unified Field.
 At meditation in the Unified Field Transcendent, we reawaken to spiritual
nature and become one with the light and life of that the indwelling Christ.
One with the Christ of the Unified Field and our Being.
 Paraphrasing the Daily Word,
 -Buck in the Dome

 Now there was a garden in the place where he was crucified, and in the garden
there was a new tomb in which no one had ever been laid.—John 19:41

 My soul, be on guard;
 Ten thousand foes arise;
 The hosts of sin are pressing hard
 To draw thee from the skies.
 Om watch and meditate;
 The battle ne'er give o'er;
 Re-new it boldly ev'ry day,
 And help the Unified Field implore.

Om watch and fight and meditate;

 The battle ne'er give o'er;
 Re-new it boldly ev'ry day,
 And help the Unified Field
 implore.

 Ne'er think the vic-t'ry won,
 Nor lay thine armor down;
 Thy arduous work will not be done
 Till thou obtain thy crown.

Fight on, my soul,
 Till death shall bring thee home;

 It'll take thee,
 At thy parting breath,

 To merge in the abode of the Unified Field.

 -Old 1781 George Heath paraphrase

 When in need of guidance, go directly to the source of wisdom, the Unified
Field Transcendent. Close the eyes and go into the Self. Gently release the
chatter in the mind, letting thoughts drift away like faint clouds sweeping
across a blue sky. Settling into this silent place of peace, find the
all-knowing self-referral of the Unified Field. Recognize its wisdom as an
inner knowing and feeling of peace in renewing of your mind, so that you may
discern what is the will of the Unified Field -what is good and acceptable and
perfect.
 -Paraphrasing from Daily Word
 Jai Guru Dev,
 -Buck

 Welcome all ye friends of the Transcendent,
 Welcome to the meditation.
 Venture wholly on the Unified Field
 Come and with Its people go.

 Om, Yet we come in common duty,
 Down beneath the waves we go;
 Om the bliss, the heavenly beauty,
 The Unified Field is experienced so.

 Om Come, ye meditators of the Global Country,
 Follow It beneath the wave.
 Meditate, an' Know the Transcendent,
 Resurrected proclaim
 Its power to save.
 -Buck, on Palm Sunday Eve

 Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Unified Field! Hosanna in the
highest heaven!—Paraphrasing, Matthew 21:9

 Palm Sunday commemorates Jesus’ triumphant entry into Jerusalem. The
multitudes that awaited Jesus’ arrival cried, “Blessed is the one who comes in
the name of the Lord!”
 The thoughts we think, the cells in our bodies, and the events in our lives
are like the multitudes who waited for Jesus: Everything in us waits for the
appearance of the Christ—the Spirit of God in our midst—and shouts with joy at
its arrival.
 If, for any reason, we are discouraged or in need, we recognize the Christ
Spirit as it appears in our hearts and our consciousness. We feel uplifted.
Through the power of the Christ transcendent within, our lives are transformed.
  -paraphrasing from Daily Word,

 By the virtue and a grace in our experience as Transcendentalists we welcome
the Transcendent on Earth.
 With joy, we welcome the Transcendent—the spirit of the Unified Field in the
midst of the human physiology.
 Jai Guru Dev,

 -Buck in the Dome

 Om Shanti,