 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Re-Facilitating a Future and the New TM
Movement:
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com";
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Date: Friday, May 2, 2014, 3:12 PM

 From: Michael Jackson
 <mjackson74@... mailto:mjackson74@...>
 To:
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, May 2,
 2014 5:01 PM
 Subject: Re:
 [FairfieldLife] Re: Re-Facilitating a Future and the New TM
 Movement:

 I'd like to know how Curtis does this dive
 deep for samadhi meditation, I have been doing some
 shikantaza meditation, but I just get vibbed with the bliss
 I feel after a little while and then get up and go do
 something else. The bliss starts after about one minute so
 its like, ok I'm here now WTF do I do? Bliss gets
 tiresome after a while I find. Any guidance on that
 Curtis?
 I'm not Curtis, but I'll comment. I consider
 "bliss" almost as overrated and overvalued as
 relying on subjective experience as one's standard for
 what constitutes truth or reality or "providing
 value."

 In many spiritual traditions "bliss" is
 considered a TRAP, an illusory state that many people never
 get past. In occult terms, its energy is associated with the
 lower astral planes. Many traditions seek to "transcend
 bliss" and get to something more interesting.