 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Wise President Putin
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sunday, May 4, 2014, 1:57 PM

 Ok Michael,
 you wanted proof, there you have it!  The ME in spades.  I
 did meditate twice this week, and I think that may have
 pushed us over the edge.
 And hey, I am not discounting, for a second, not for a second, the
 beneficial effect of Shikantaza meditation, which of course
 is a Japanese translation
 of a Chinese term
 for zazen introduced by Rujing, a monk of
 theCaodong school of Zen
 Buddhism. In Japan, it is associated
 with the Soto school.

 Sōtō Zen or the Sōtō
 school (曹洞宗 Sōtō-shū?) is
 the largest of the three traditional
 sects of Zen in
 Japanese
 Buddhism (the others being Rinzai and Ōbaku). It
 emphasizes Shikantaza, meditation with no
 objects, anchors,
 or content.
 The meditator strives to be aware of the stream
 of thoughts, allowing them to arise and
 pass away without
 interference.
 No, I am giving equal credit to
 both.
 Does this call for a
 Pappy's Van Winkle for celebration?

 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 It’s
 Official – Russia Completely Bans GMOs
 thank you President Putin and Prime
 Minister Medvedev. Jai Maharishi! Jai Raja Fagan! Jai
 Maharaja! Jai Guru Deva!