On 5/5/2014 8:18 AM, jedi_sp...@yahoo.com wrote:
Jason, don't try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs.

Listen Grandma, I always felt all these years, that Barry is
the only person who is rude, cantankerous, to pull people
into argument loops.

You seem to be guilty of the same.

Everytime I try to reach out to you and connect, you make me
feel like a piglet.

As Xeno pointed out, your style of arguing is a bit
polemical and sophistic.

All that I did is differentiate the position of classial
theism from the position of semitic religions.

Well, I guess that settles it then - The Corrector told you to butt out, Jason. You're not welcome on this forum, The Judge has spoken. Now get the hell out of here and don't butt in anymore. This is a discussion for Curtis about Sam Harris, it's not about you or your opinions. It's all about Curtis and Judy and Barry. So, just butt out!

Where is Masked Zebra when we need him?

---
is active.