---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jedi_spock@...> wrote :

MJ, quite a few people including Ann seem to have gotten
over it.

Although I have never been directly involved in any org
(officially), I have been in the periphery of many cults and
religious organisations (including the TM-org).    I have
had a ringside view of the entire phenomena, though my
interactions with all of them were unofficial.

It's not easy to get these abusers out of the mind, but the
world is a much bigger place.  If Barry, Curtis, Salyawin,
and even Ann could pick themselves up and move on, so can
you.

 Wha...? "Even" me? LOL