(-:
Actually I wonder if more thinking is just an indication of more transcending
in activity...

On Monday, May 12, 2014 10:20 AM, "lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Even someone like me with genuine, diagnosed-by-a-doctor OCD, can transcend
just fine. Obsessing about TM is Just Another Obsession and doesn't interfere
with the practice any more than any other obsession -it's all just thinking,
afterall, and if you can obsess, er, think, you can meditate.

thanks, Lawson, for all your great info about the TM research, etc. I agree
with your ideas about obsession and worry. I also think it's a funny but
wonderful paradox that as more transcendence is established in awareness, one
thinks about all this so called spiritual stuff way less! Unless to do so is
fun. As it is in the Funny Farm Lounge (-:

On Monday, May 12, 2014 2:54 AM, "LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife]"