Chris Johnson who owns the Mandala 6 operation or runs it says the
current policy though always changing is 20% of the gross
buidling/house cost ,insane.
Vastu Homes is another development on B St and they may do something
different but I suspect Rick is right and it is the same all across
the board. They all usually follow suit.
I cant understand why none have gone A Wald but maybe they signed
agreements  with the TMO go figure  etc etc etc
Michael Borden and a few others in town will build SV Vastu and are
not tied in to the movements nazi thing but most of the buiders and
architexts surprisingly are . Shocking as that may sound to those
who dont live here. If they all just rebeled we might get back to
normal housing prices here but they dont. And they are not all so
straight but must feel they have to do this or people wont want them
if they are not certified not sure. I know gobs of people that would
love cheaper Vastu houses that would be happy to pay normal prices.
Chris Johnsons motto is" If you want wait long enough it changes
again policy wise so never worry about it" He is cool that way but
always follows what MMY says to a tee and MMY or his office calls
him all the time guess that is reason enough to follow in his mind.
You would think he would stand up to him and tell him it wont fly. I
dont know why he just does not do his own thing but he wife is ultra
straight. In this town you have to just live your own life. If you
follow the TMO you will be poor and non the more enlightened.