Emily, I began leaving the Catholic Church when I was 17 and they said it was
no longer a mortal sin to eat meat on Friday. The final straw occurred a year
later when I was sitting in my boyfriend's World History class and learned
about the Inquisition. This was all in the late 60s and abortion was not yet
the inflammatory issue it is now. I understand that people think the foetus is
a person and that it's killing a person but I don't agree with this POV.

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 12:20 PM, "emilymae...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"