 One would think that someone posting here at least knew that committing
suicide is a crime against oneself. Apparently I was wrong. Time to expand your
possibilities of what might be right and wrong, old gal ?

 I'm not sure where you got the idea I was talking about suicide. You can get
hit by a moving object or meet all sorts of untimely ends by mistake. I said
"falling" down a well not throwing yourself down one for example. My reference
to a guillotine had to do with a really quick and probably painless way to die
but I haven't ordered mine yet from any online store, I'll probably get kicked
in the head by some grumpy horse before that...

 So you think a Yogi would be hit by a train in a cave, or commit suicide by
jumping in front of a car ?

 So you think yogi's live their whole life sitting down in a cave? I'm sure
they would've had to have ventured out to the outhouse once in a while and who
knows what lions and tigers and bears (oh my!) might have existed waiting to
tear them apart of what precipices might have been in the vicinity for them to
tumble off of. Expand the possibilities, old boy.

 It's the way nature use to finish of the life of a Yogi who is needed
elsewhere. Countless Yogis die this quick way to continue the work in the next
realm.

 There are much quicker ways to die than cancer. Like getting hit by a car,
train, plane crash, falling down a very deep well - the ways are endless.
Cancer can take a long time. I'd prefer a guillotine myself, that would be my
preferred mode of death.