right, noozguru. Hey, speaking of which, did you see my post to you about the
research indicating that what people think affects their metabolic rate?

On Sunday, May 18, 2014 3:27 PM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

How do you know they don't read your post?  You mean they don't respond to it?
Some are just looking for a convenient post to respond to if they don't want
to be off-topic to raise a point about the topic.