Wow! if ever we needed proof brainwashing works. What really works
with TM is getting yourself hooked on the "next great thing" ... well,
it works for Mahesh as that's where he gets his $. -- aside from vague
references to feeling better, has anyone actually been convincing or
articulate with reference to having actually gained something
personal/spiritual from TM? Has anyone actually noticed a friend get
way, way into TM and actually "improve" in any way?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "L B Shriver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > http://tinyurl.com/c7ujt
> >

> "The technique comes from India, but it's not Indian," said center
co-director Linda
> Castillon, a former professional dancer who came to Asheville about
nine years ago. "It's
> not a religion, and has no affiliation with any type of belief
system. It's a simple, natural,