On Oct 27, 2005, at 3:06 PM, gerbal88 wrote:

If you read closely in Mason's bio of Mahesh, the chapters about the

Beatles involvement, you will notice an interesting little statement

about Mahesh expecting the Beatles to put a percentage of their

earnings in his Swiss Account.

I had sort of thought that being dissed by the Fab Four really bunched

his dhoti so he set out to prove who knew what being rich amounted to.

But apparently he had had riches in mind for some time.

A few pages before or after, I forget which, he says to some prying

reporter "I have nothing".

What a comedian!

I had heard a quote alleged to be from Swami Brahmananda to M. 'go to the mountains and meditate, the only thing you'll ever be good at is making money'. The quote certainly rings true, but I don't recall a source being mentioned for that quote (or quotes).