Oh my dear Walrus (here my favorite interpretation)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdzuR4Iunuw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdzuR4Iunuw
Thanks for  sharing Share love it my dear one-fly run smile no-snide

 and especially the way of your delivery and description (you should do more of
that kind,Buck is a little lacy in this regard)----- Dr.h.c.Jim Carrey-
Philosophy Honoris Causa[u].
Here the MUM announcement I found
http://www.mum.edu/RelId/694102/ISvars/default/Top_News.htm
http://www.mum.edu/RelId/694102/ISvars/default/Top_News.htm
'How Roland Rolls'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiOFLxIjX5o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiOFLxIjX5o

 I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
 See how they fly. i´m crying
 See how they run. i´m crying.
 See how they smile See how they snide
I´m crying

Share hope you will post pictures or videos at the Commencement Ceremonies at
Maharishi University of Management (M.U.M).

 I've just heard Jim Carrey deliver the commencement address at MUM and I have
to admit that I'm bowled over by him. His address was imo a wonderful balance
of his usual zaniness, plus deep wisdom, mmm h let us see
Jim Carrey on Awakening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqJ66hIQ-Xs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqJ66hIQ-Xs
Heaven is here.... there is no other place...
Heaven is Now.... there is no other time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fjAzLNEzEY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fjAzLNEzEY
JimCarrey  a stand-up philosopher :
The observation or observed while excluding the observer still ironically
happens through the observer, objectivity is subjective because this still
comes from the subjective individual:
Jim Carrey conquers Ego ~ Global Alliance for Transformational Entertainment
2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QmtYDI2rK0

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QmtYDI2rK0

 Jim Carrey conquers Ego ~ Global Alliance for Transfo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QmtYDI2rK0 Jim Carrey spent half this
presentation with his face in a floral bouquet. Watch his hilarious,
insightful, poignant presentation at the Global Alliance for ...

 View on www.youtube.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QmtYDI2rK0
 Preview by Yahoo

 generosity of spirit, compassion and such a moving humbleness.

 He opened with some funny jokes about sleeping with his head towards the north
"You know how THAT can be" and something about his pitta keeping him awake til
vata time. He spoke sweetly about his own Dad and of course expressed
appreciation for the parents of the graduates.

 When Bevan awarded the honorary diploma, Jim exclaimed "It's got my name on
it," and Bevan wonderfully played along by acting surprised. But as Bevan read
the text of the diploma, Jim looked genuinely moved. He accepted it, first
jokingly thanking consciousness for the award. Then saying that it was good
they gave it to someone without a big ego. Then he ended by saying how
wonderful it was to be in the room with everyone and "I love you all."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNc9phYujWY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNc9phYujWY

 He talked about fear being disguised as practicality (good quote)and ended by
encouraging the graduates to choose love over fear.
Thanks again for your post.Was fun to read and to search ...