Of course Carrey is in UC as well as Ginger Baker. And probably Louis C.K. whose continues his brilliance through season 4.

On 05/25/2014 11:20 PM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Thanks to Buck for providing pretty much the ultimate demonstration of "Low Standards."

Clearly the only thing it takes to convince some TMers that one is in "Unity Consciousness" is the spouting of a few buzzphrases. Now we understand how RC became so popular.

*From:* "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, May 26, 2014 1:08 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Re: Jim Carrey's Commencement address at MUM 24 May, 2014

Yes, I was there too. Was a tremendous amount of wisdom in Carrey's talk to the students. He is clearly awakened and spoke from Unity consciousness. Was quite an extraordinary commencement speech. Rick Archer should interview him for Batgap about Carrey's awakening experience. I am not familiar with Carrey's creative work otherwise, he must have been on TV after 10pm. He's been in 40 movies? I may watch some of his creative work now when I have time away from meditating and keeping livestock.
 Go forth young graduates, meditate and well act,
-Buck in the Dome

"Like many of you, I was concerned about going out into the world and doing something bigger than myself, until someone smarter than myself made me realize that there is nothing bigger than my self. My soul is not contained within the limits of my body, my body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul.” - Jim Carrey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M64DbAumW9U

          • [Fai... laughinggull108
              • ... salyavin808
              • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]