On 5/27/2014 8:35 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
It is their right to believe such rank superstition if they care to. What is *not* their right is to try to tell me or others that their beliefs are not to be laughed at because they fall into a "protected category" called "spiritual beliefs."

So, why did you get so angry when I made fun of Rama and your levitation events? Are your beliefs in a /protected category/? What would make you so special that we should not be laughing at your stupid levitation claims? Go figure.

---
is active.