No doubt Barack Osama bin Halal is proly sending his FBI dicks to pick me up &
show me "the people's justice". However, I'll be hard to find since I'm in
Texass.

If they do find me I'll just shout out "I know Bari2 from FFL." I'm sure their
faces will contort in fear when they hear your non de guerre. They'll apologize
of course and claim it was just a case of mistaken "comradeship".

If they are still uncertain I'll say "See that guy over there with his head in
the prairie-dog hole? That's WillieTex of Wiki. He's a well known computer
saboteur at the community college. I know him from FFL too and if you don't
leave now, I'm gonna call him over. They'll run away immediately in fear of
getting some of it on them.

Please Note! There are no pork products in this post.