On 6/2/2014 8:31 AM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Barry, over here for a sec, please. Just so I can record this accurately, how long since you last interacted with Maharishi, as a member of his org? I toss around the term "40 years", but that is strictly an approximation. Has it been longer?

It was probably in 1975, just after MMY's appearance on the Merv Griffin show, when Barry wasn't invited to the party at the Hotel Bel Air after the show. That was some 39 years ago. So, I would say that Barry still talking about the TMO and MMY almost every night since then, is sounding a bit like he's still in a trance-induction state of some kind. Go figure.

---
is active.
    • [Fairfield... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008