Ah, the bottom line. What Lawson believes about Robin is what he believes about
himself -- that terrible things happen to people who stop meditating regularly.

Welcome to the belief system created by Maharishi called "TM as addiction."  :-)

________________________________
 From: "lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 2, 2014 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: A Little MIU Story

I personally think that Robin went over teh edge as soon as he stopped
meditating regularly.

Why?

Because Maharishi said over and over again, that the time when enlightenment
dawns is the time of greatest unstressing and the time when regularity of
practice is most vital.

Robin apparently ignored that part of MMY's teachign completely: the more
enlightened he considered himself, the less he bothered to meditate, or such is
my impression.

Robin himself acknowledges he went over the edge toward the end of his decade
of purported enlightenment. Whether he was "more than a bit unbalanced" up to
that point is a different question, one that "most people" aren't in a position
to know. (Some people on FFL think you're more than a bit unbalanced, after
all.) In his heyday, Robin had a lot of appeal, as Ann points out.

Did you read the file I cited? I should think you'd find it of interest, given
what he says about the TMO in that Ledger ad. You're always looking for data,
and as I said, he agreed with your view of the TMO in many respects.

but most people know Robin was more than a bit unbalanced